Saturday 6 June 2015

Prospect Espresso - House made Rosti


I love eggs. I love eggs in any way shape or form. Hard-boiled, soft-boiled, poached, sunny side up, scrambled, omelette - I just love it! 

Poached eggs are usually a prerequisite for brunch for me, which is why I only order the House made Rosti at Prospect Expresso. The runny yolks complements the rosti and smoked salmon very well - just the perfect dish with poached eggs for me! 

The only downside with dining at Prospect Espresso is limited seating for a very popular cafe and which is why I usually dine here by myself because it's just easier to get a seat.

I love seating by the window and enjoy my lovely cup of coffee!


A photo posted by saccha (@sacchaeats) on

Address: Prospect Espresso, 2A Prospect Hill Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124
Website: http://prospectespresso.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment