Tuesday 2 June 2015

Shortstop Coffee & Donuts


Tucked away in one of Melbourne city's little alley ways lies an unassuming yet delectable coffee and donut shop.

The donuts are freshly made in their premises and accompanied by great coffee, perfect match made in heaven - coffee and donuts.

The donuts come in four types, raised, cake, filled and cruller. I am not a big fan of the cake donut which is just too dense for my liking - I just think donuts are meant to be light and addictive, always risking of overeating them because of how easy they are to eat!

My favourite one has to be the cruller - Australian Honey & Sea Salt.


A photo posted by saccha (@sacchaeats) on  

I just love the contrast of the sweetness and saltiness with each bite, it's just makes you want to eat another one right after!

Since I've been working in the city, Shortstop is definitely my place to go to if you need your hit of sugar for an afternoon pick me up!


Address: Shortstop Coffee & Donuts, 12 Sutherland Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. 
Website: http://www.short-stop.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment