Wednesday 24 June 2015

Townhouse - Rye, Chia Seed and Blueberry Pancakes


Whenever I'm out for brunch, I usually make an effort to order something which I cannot recreate at home and pancakes are one of them! I really enjoy making things from scratch but pancakes are something which I could never get right. Usually undercooked in the middle and I end up burning them on the outside, but not as simple as they look!

Anyway, I think these pancakes are not on the menu at Townhouse anymore. However, I still remember them as they had a lovely yet slight chewy texture as opposed to the usual floury type ones and the vanilla mousse was a refreshing addition to the dish with the maple syrup. 

Hopefully, they will be back on the menu after winter!

Address: 466 Toorak Road, Toorak VIC 3146

No comments:

Post a Comment